- Saturday afternoon if you were in the market area of Colaba (the touristy area of Mumbai) you would have spotted me haggling over the price of a skirt so I would have something traditional to wear to the Navartri festival that night.
- I have seen a 'big phone ho'.
- I am beginning to learn the importance of going with the flow.
- No matter what I do, I am not inconspicuous while dancing traditional Indian dances in the middle of 10,000 Indians.
- I'm not the only gay in the village.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Just a tease!
I spent the weekend in Mumbai and now I'm tired beast. So, rather than blog about all the crazy things that happened, I'll just give you a few highlights that'll be sure to pique your interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok wow - interest piqued. Keep writing!
Post a Comment