Monday, October 20, 2008

Chocolate Bar Two - UltaPerk

After work today I was hungry, but had to sit through a two hour teleconference before I could order any food. So I opened the fridge, reached in and plucked one of the 4 remaining chocolate bars out. I chose the ‘Ultra Perk’. I was tired, and thought that not just any perk would do, I needed an Ultra perk. But then I inspected the packaging further and realized it was an 'UltaPerk'. No R. Still, it was perky.
On the package of the 5 Rs. bar (about 12.5 cents) it promises ‘Delicious choco cream inside crunchy wafer outside!’.

Bite by Bite Impressions
First bite – Crunchy outside, soft center… this is exactly the kind of contrast I like. Tastes cold – probably because I kept it in the refrigerator.
Second bite (some time later to allow the bar to return to room temperature) – Somewhat crispy outside, smooth chocolaty center.

Overall Impressions
Good times, much better than the 5Star. Still not very tasty, but what do you expect for 12.5 cents?
I’d buy it again.

No comments: