Anyways, I was taking the odd picture while I wandered, but after taking the picture below I was approached by a security guard. Although he didn't speak english, he managed to communicate to me that I was to leave the campus immediately. The fact that he had a large gun sped up my departure.
Here's the picture:
I just thought it was cool how the tree was growing out of a hole in the wall. I wasn't trying to steal state secrets or anything!
Some other pics from before I was ejected:

2 comments:
Leave it to you to get yourself kicked off of campus! I'm glad you avoided the snake. Any idea as to why you weren't allowed to take pictures of the building with the tree growing out the side? I love your stories, and your pictures! Looks like it's gonna be an interesting 3 months. Miss you chickie.
Wow. I wonder where else you'll get kicked out of on this adventure!?
Post a Comment