Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just a quick one!

Hey hey,

This weekend has been adventure filled... but it's 10:20 right now, and I need to pack so I can get to bed. The airport taxi is picking me up at 4:10 tomorrow morning!


The sun was out and the sky was blue all day today... it was beautiful! I went to a bbq at a friend's place in Espoo and then to a movie called The Secret of the Grain. A french film. It was LONG, not in the good way.


Yesterday was good too, although it was rainy most of the day. I went down to the market. My favourite site was the people who used their boats as market stalls, as you can see from this picture:















Next time you hear from me I'll be in India! It might be a few days from now because my work week is going to be horrifically busy, but I'll try to check in at some point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo! Hope you've found your way to India okay... I'm going to play Wii at your place this week... And drink beer. Awesome.