Mini-bars are a fantastic invention. It's like having a mini convenience store, right in your room. I wish I had one in my apartment in Toronto. Oh wait, I'm not in Toronto and won't be for a while, but I will have a mini-bar for a while. Score!
I'm currently eating chips from the mini-bar - pringles. Their saltiness is sucking the last of the moisture from my body. C'est la vie.
This evening I had drinks after work with some colleagues and then met up with my buddy L for dinner (at a crappy seafood place) and then to her buddy M's house. Poor M broke his leg a few weeks ago (bicycle accident) so I did my best to entertain.
I guess not too much to report beyond the fact that my pringles are mighty tasty and that tomorrow is arriving shortly!
Monday morning (approximately 48 hours from now) I'll be boarding my flight to Mumbai. I'm looking forward to it, not the flight, but getting to India. The first week or so is going to be crazy busy, but after that it should simmer down a bit so I can get comfortable and begin doing some of the tourist things (that doesn't include the snake park)!
One last note... my new office is in 'Level 4 Dynasty, A Wing'. I don't know what that means, but it sounds pretty damn cool.
Better go now, it's late, and the 'long drinks' (gin and grapefruit pre-mixed drinks - a Finnish thing) are taking their toll!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment